How to Get Married In Florida
Florida is one of only three states that allow Notaries Public to perform (solemnify) Weddings.
For me to perform your ceremony, you must have a valid Florida Marriage License, and the ceremony must take place in Florida. It's just that simple!
- You can obtain your marriage license at any County Courthouse . Because some details vary by County, it's best to contact the Court you plan to use, for specific details on getting your license.
- For a list of County Courthouses CLICK HERE
- If you are coming from out-of-state, to get married in Florida, you can get your license by mail through Sherry Mathews Consulting.
- Also, if you are from out-of-state, there is no waiting period.
- After your ceremony, I solemnify your wedding by Notarizing your marriage license and will either hand-deliver it to the Courthouse where it was issued or send it by Certified Mail. The Court will then send you a cerified copy of your license.
- For some more information on getting married in Florida CLICK HERE or CLICK HERE
- If you have any questions about the process, please feel free CLICK HERE to E-MAIL us or call me at: 863-660-9966!